Lifeline provide an integrated, single service, for adults and young people comprises of four key elements, offering the individual and their families integrated treatment journeys from the point of initial identification, through treatment and into recovery support on completion of structured treatment.
- Prevention and pre-treatment programmes
- Assertive outreach
- Harm reduction services e.g. needle exchange, blood borne virus testing and vaccination, performance and image enhancing drugs clinic etc.
- Prescribing services
- Psycho-social support
- Family support and intervention
- Recovery planning and coordination
- Access to community/inpatient detoxification, quasi and residential rehabilitation
- Access to Recovery Hubs/peer support
- Access to mutual aid
All of which is aimed at reorienting the system to deliver consistent, high quality, recovery focused interventions, irrespective of age or substance used.
- To improve outcomes for service users and their families
- To ensure that communities benefit, as individuals recover from dependency
- To make efficiencies from the current system to ensure there is best value for money.
- To make the client journey through treatment services more successful identifying key pathways with other services and strengthening these to ensure better outcomes for service users.
- To remove duplication
- To ensure an appropriate focus on prevention and early intervention
Dales – Castlebridge Centre, 42 Market Place, Bishop Auckland, DL14 7PB
Consett – 1Station Road, Consett, DH8 5RL
Durham – 81 – 88 Whinney Hill, DH1 3BQ
Peterlee – Ridgmount House, 4th Floor, SR8 1EA
Seaham – 37 Church Street, SR7 7EJ
Newton Aycliffe – Thames House, Beveridge Way, Newton Aycliffe, DL5 4SH
Single Central Telephone Number: 03000 266 666