Are You A Carer?
A Carer is someone who, without payment, provides care and support to a partner, disabled child, relative, friend or neighbour who could not manage without their help.
We can support you with….
- Specialist advice and information
- Home visits offering one to one support
- Practical help with completing forms, gaining benefits, grants and other funding
- A listening ear and telephone support
- Opportunity to meet other Carers
- Signposting to other services which may be of benefit
- Ensuring Carers have an opportunity to have their voices heard
Durham County Carers Support
Unit 1, Hutton Close
South Church Enterprise Park
Tel: 0300 005 1213